· Donor Advisement including Family Foundations.
· Executive Coaching for individuals to address a wide range of quality of life issues.
· Funding and Grantmaking Assistance provides corporations, foundations, individuals and government agencies advice and recommendations on which groups to fund or support; how to structure a grant making program; and how to focus desired outcomes in grant making criteria.
· Project Assistance & Consultation affordable expert assistance for individual organizations and nonprofit related endeavors: in developing programs, identifying staff and operational needs, locating funding sources.
· Board Strategy & Consultation consultation that focuses key areas of Board of Director and Executive Director effectiveness in all aspects of nonprofit management.
· Meet the Grantmakers Annual forums present dialogues between funders and nonprofit organizations, designed to cover a wide range of topics concerning both the funder and the nonprofit organizations, how they work separately, and how they can work more collaboratively together.
· Community Capacity Builder Awards Program Annual awards presented to funders and organizations who support projects on the front lines of neighborhood life, in appreciation for their interest in and commitment to New York City Neighborhoods.
· Grant Writing 101 This workshop is designed for the novice fundraiser or executive director who would like to learn or strengthen his/her capacity to more effectively write winning proposals, with emphasis on organizing your proposal and short cuts to writing the proposal. (see other trainings available through NTAC)
· Marketing Outreach and Special Events assistance in developing forums, events, campaigns, publications and fund raising strategies.
· Staff/Volunteer Training technical assistance and training designed to increase organizational capacity. Subject areas include: effective collaboration, conflict resolution, communication/speaking skills, managing for change.
· Faith-Based Services programs, seminars and retreats that focus on the special needs of the faith-based community, Black Clergy Women, and other religious sectors.
· Speakers and Trainers for workshops, programs, specialized initiatives and events.
· Continuing Education (Adjunct Professor) professional and skills development through customized courses for neighborhood organizations, individuals, and faith based institutions. These courses are offered in collaboration with colleges, universities and other academic institutions.
· Technical Assistance and Training Program developed to strengthen nonprofit work in New York City.
· Aint I A Leader a project designed for Black Clergy Women and the Prophetic Tradition brings together Black women from a variety of experiences, perspectives and from across generational and professional lines, for frank, spirit-filled conversations about the particular issues and challenges confronting Black women religious leaders today.